Open Door Challenge
The Open Door Challenge is to attend the Sunday morning worship service 3 times in a row to see if Open Door Church is the place for you. After completing the challenge, we urge you to consider becoming a member.
The process for becoming a member at Open Door Church:
- Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- Complete a four session online membership course hosted through Right Now Media. The course goes deeper into the doctrines of our church and the practical ways we apply those teachings in our church life.
- Complete an Information Sheet (including salvation testimony) and affirm agreement with the Membership Covenant.
- Schedule an in-home visit with a Pastor and/or Deacon, where belief and trust in Jesus Christ is affirmed.
- The leadership will then present membership(s) for congregational vote at a scheduled Quarterly Ministry Meeting.
- New members will be presented during a scheduled Sunday morning worship service.
Join a Life Group
Sign-up HERE. Life Groups generally run from September through April. During the summer, there will be Summer Activity Groups, so look for more information on those closer to Summer.
Click HERE for current volunteer needs. Contact Charles Gholson (email@example.com) for more information.
- Sunday School Teacher
- Children's Church Worker
- Audio/Visual Team
- Worship Team Member
Love Each Other
- Life Group Leader or Host Home
- Awana Teacher/Helper
- Youth Group Team Member
- Men's Ministry Helper
- Women's Ministry Helper
- Visitation Helper
Reach the World
- Greeters Team Member
- Outreach Events Helper
- Local Missions Helper
- Global Missions Helper
- Mission Trips Helper
- Counters Team Member
- Building & Grounds Team Member
- Kitchen Helper
- Decorations Helper
- IT Team Member