Open Door Challenge
The Open Door Challenge is to attend the Sunday morning worship service 3 times in a row to see if Open Door Church is the place for you. After completing the challenge, we urge you to consider becoming a member.
The process for becoming a member at Open Door Church:
- Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- Complete a brief membership course. The course goes deeper into the doctrines of our church and the practical ways we apply those teachings in our church life.
- Complete an Information Sheet (including salvation testimony) and affirm agreement with the Membership Covenant.
- Schedule an in-home visit with a Pastor and/or Deacon, where belief and trust in Jesus Christ is affirmed.
- The leadership will then present membership(s) for congregational vote at a scheduled Quarterly Ministry Meeting.
- New members will be presented during a scheduled Sunday morning worship service.
Join a Life Group
Sign-up HERE. Life Groups generally run from September through April.
Click HERE for current volunteer needs. Contact Charles Gholson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Sunday School Teacher
- Children's Church Worker
- Audio/Visual Team
- Worship Team Member
Love Each Other
- Life Group Leader or Host Home
- Awana Teacher/Helper
- Youth Group Team Member
- Visitation Helper
Reach the World
- Greeters Team Member
- Outreach Events Helper
- Local Missions Helper
- Global Missions Helper
- Mission Trips Helper
- Counters Team Member
- Building & Grounds Team Member
- IT Team Member